Theft & Vandalism Prevention Training - Instructor Kit
- Avoiding increased insurance premiums
- Preventing downtime for your crew
- Reducing job site equipment and material loss and damage
Complete Kit: Equipment Theft & Vandalism Prevention
Everything you need to train ALL employees. Conduct an employee training session in 15-45 minutes. Considering the cost of today's sophisticated equipment, your return on investment from this kit can easily exceed 1000%. Includes all of the following:
- 2 DVDs - Stealing from Thieves and Headaches for Vandals
- Printable Equipment identification / proof of ownership package (tips and equipment serial number log)
- Printable Leader's guide to conduct your own training session
- Printable Employee booklet explaining the top ideas from each video
Additional materials included in the kit (print what you need)
These materials help you develop a plan, teach employees how to prevent theft and vandalism and serve as daily reminders to every member of your team. All materials can be used with either (or both) DVDs.
DVDs are also available separately
Stealing From Thieves - Equipment Theft Prevention (DVD)
Headaches For Vandals - Job Site Vandalism & Theft Prevention (DVD)
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send us an e-mail message.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
Instructor Kit Advantages
- Raise the level of professionalism of your training
- Save time
- Provide your operators with more consistent, structured safety training
- Print as many copies as you need
- Take the hassle out of record-keeping
VISTA instructor kits are ideal for owners of small equipment fleets, or if your firm doesn't have a person dedicated to training. Safety is still critically important!