Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Excavator
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely redesigned in 2018-19. Now includes hands-on Excavator (Trackhoe) evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 Excavator training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete track excavator / trackhoe operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional training immediately. It's ideal for instructors who don't have time to create their own excavator materials.
Each annual Excavator Instructor Kit license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing of Excavator training materials
• 2 to 4 hours of Excavator presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Excavator Trainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Excavator Operator hands-on trainingevaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Excavator Operator exam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printable Excavator / Trackhoe documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete track excavator / trackhoe training instructor "tool kit" for teaching crawler excavator operation or for refresher training of experienced Excavator operators. Provides instructors who don't have time to develop their own Excavator equipment operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set of Excavatorlearner materials. This Excavator instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this equipment. It covers a wide variety of trackhoe machine working conditions and brands such as: Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Doosan, Hitachi, JCB, Komatsu, Kubota, New Holland (CNH), Sany, Terex, Volvo and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teach Excavator equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professional Excavatortraining program. That is why our Excavator training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Getting to Know Your Excavator
- Lesson 3 - Pre-use and Post-use Inspection
- Lesson 4 - Operation
- Lesson 5 - Digging, Trenching, and Lifting
- Lesson 6 - Loading and Other Tasks
- Lesson 7 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 - Track Excavator Trainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 - Track Excavator Course Objectives
- 4 - Track Excavator Discussion Guide
- 5 - Track Excavator VISTA Course Program Map
- 6 - Track Excavator Reconnect Topics
- 7 - Track Excavator Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 - Track Excavator Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 - Track Excavator Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 - Track Excavator Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 - Track Excavator Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 - Track Excavator Operational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 - Track Excavator Operator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 - Track Excavator Final Exam
- 16 - Track Excavator Final Exam Answer Key
- 17 - Track Excavator Certificate of Completion
- 18 - Track Excavator Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 - Track Excavator Student's Guide
- 2 - Track Excavator Course Objectives
- 3 - Track Excavator VISTA Course Program Map
- 4 - Track Excavator Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 - Track Excavator Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 - Track Excavator Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 - Track Excavator Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 - Track Excavator Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 - Track Excavator Operational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Excavator Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL EXCAVATOR TRAINING PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED EXCAVATOR TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to all Excavator training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: Printable Excavator Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Excavator Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of your Trackhoe equipment operator training program.
- Save time - why develop Excavator training programs from scratch.
- Provide your Excavator operators with structured, more consistent safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printable Excavator training materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs for construction and mining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!