Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Telehandler
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely redesigned in 2018-19. Now includes hands-on Telehandler (a.k.a., Boomlift, Reach Forklift, JLG, Class 7 Forklift) evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment Telehandler operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete Telehandler (Telescopic Forklift) operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional training immediately. It's ideal for Telehandler instructors who don't have time to create their own materials.
Each annual Telehandler / Telescopic Forklift / Boomlift instructor kit license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing of Telehandler materials
• 2 to 4 hours of Telehandler presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Telehandler trainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Telehandler operator exam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printableTelehandler / Telescopic Forklift documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete telehandler / boomlift training instructor "tool kit" for teaching rough terrain forklift / telehandler (OSHA class 7 lift truck) operation or for refresher training of experienced operators. Provides Telehandler instructors who don't have time to develop their own Telehandler equipment operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set of Telehandler learner materials. This Telehandler instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this equipment. It covers a wide variety of Telehandler machineworking conditions and brands such as: Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Gehl, JLG, Lull, Manitou, Mitsubishi, Mustang, New Holland (CNH), Pettibone, Skyjack, SkyTrak, Snorkel, Terex / Genie, Toyota, Volvo, Yale, and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teach Telehandler equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professional Telehandler training program. That is why ourTelehandler training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Safety
- Lesson 3 - Components
- Lesson 4 - Pre-use Inspection
- Lesson 5 - Operation
- Lesson 6 - Start Up and Shut Down
- Lesson 7 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 -Telehandler Trainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 -Telehandler Course Objectives
- 4 -Telehandler Discussion Guide
- 5 -Telehandler VISTA Course Program Map
- 6 -Telehandler Reconnect Topics
- 7 -Telehandler Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 -Telehandler Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 - Telehandler Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 -Telehandler Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 -Telehandler Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 -Telehandler Operational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 -Telehandler Operator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 -Telehandler Final Exam
- 16 -Telehandler Final Exam Answer Key
- 17 - Telehandler Certificate of Completion
- 18 - Telehandler Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 -Telehandler Student's Guide
- 2 -Telehandler Course Objectives
- 3 -Telehandler VISTA Course Program Map
- 4 -Telehandler Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 -Telehandler Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 -Telehandler Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 -Telehandler Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 -Telehandler Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 -Telehandler Operational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Telehandler Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Telehandler Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL TELEHANDLER PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED TELEHANDLER TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to all Telehandler training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: Printable Telehandler Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Telehandler Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of your Telehandler equipment operator training program.
- Save time - why develop Telehandler training programs from scratch.
- Provide your Telehandler operators with structured, more consistent safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printable Telehandler training materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs for construction and mining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!