Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Roller Compactor
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely new in 2019. Includes hands-on evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment Roller Compactor operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete Roller Compactor operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional Compactor training immediately. It's ideal for instructors who don't have time to create their own Roller Compactor materials.
Each Roller Compactor Instructor Kit annual license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing of Roller Compactor training kit materials
• 2 to 4 hours of Roller Compactor presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Compactor trainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Roller Compactor operator exam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printable Roller Compactor documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete Roller Compactor training instructor "tool kit" for teaching roller compactor operation or for refresher training of experienced operators. Provides instructors who don't have time to develop their own Roller Compactor operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set of learner materials. This Roller Compactor instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this type of Roller Compactor. It covers a wide variety of machine working conditions and brands such as: Bomag, Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Dynapac, Doosan, Hamm, Hitachi, Hyster, Ingersoll Rand, New Holland (CNH), Sany, Terex, Vibromax, Volvo, Wacker Neuson and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teach equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professional training program. That is why our Roller Compactor training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Getting to Know Your Roller Compactor
- Lesson 3 - Pre and Post-use Inspection
- Lesson 4 - Operation
- Lesson 5 - Operating Tasks
- Lesson 6 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 -Roller Compactor Trainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 -Roller Compactor Course Objectives
- 4 -Roller Compactor Discussion Guide
- 5 -Roller Compactor VISTA Course Program Map
- 6 -Roller Compactor Reconnect Topics
- 7 -Roller Compactor Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 -Roller Compactor Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 -Roller Compactor Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 -Roller Compactor Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 -Roller Compactor Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 -Roller Compactor Operational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 -Roller Compactor Operator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 -Roller Compactor Final Exam
- 16 -Roller Compactor Final Exam Answer Key
- 17 -Roller Compactor Certificate of Completion
- 18 -Roller Compactor Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 -Roller Compactor Student's Guide
- 2 -Roller Compactor Course Objectives
- 3 -Roller Compactor VISTA Course Program Map
- 4 -Roller Compactor Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 -Roller Compactor Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 -Roller Compactor Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 -Roller Compactor Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 -Roller Compactor Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 -Roller Compactor Operational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Roller Compactor Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Roller Compactor Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED ADT TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to all Roller Compactor training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: Printable Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Roller Compactor Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of your Roller Compactor operator training program.
- Save time - why develop Roller Compactor training programs from scratch.
- Provide your Roller Compactor operators with structured, more consistent safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printable Roller Compactor training materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs for construction and mining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!